Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Party Line

A girl performs Umrah at the age of 11. Marries a man who converted to Islam to marry her when she was 18. They divorce after six years having had a son by that time. She has since been living with an older man and now believes in trinity. She treats her original family members as ignorant. When asked about her eroded faith she gives the all American answer:
"I am free to make my decisions and should be respected and accepted for them. I am an adult and fully capable of knowing right from wrong. You should accept me for the person I am, not for the religion I follow."
Guidance is from Allah(SWT) and He guides or leads astray who so ever He wishes and He is Just. We must all the time worry about our own faith.

O Allah do lot lead us astray after guiding us to the right path and have Mercy upon us, verily you are the granter of supplications.

May He(SWT) guide this unfortunate sister back to His Path.
Accept O Lord merely by your Mercy.