Monday, March 14, 2011

How Do You Create an Earthquake?

Three retired businessmen were fishing on a jetty on a bright sunshine filled day.

One of them asked the man nearby him, "So what is your story?"

"Well I had this big plastic factory," the man replied, "which had this accidental fire". "Fortunately I had an insurance. I claimed that and then I took retirement."  "And what is your story?", he asked back.

"Well I had this big cotton factory. Two years back there was a huge fire in it that completely engulfed it. Fortunately I had an insurance. I claimed that and then I took retirement."

They both turned to the third man, "And what is your story Sir?"

"Well I had this construction business. Few years back there was a big earthquake that completely demolished the big housing complex that I was constructing. This made me go bankrupt but luckily I was insured. I claimed that and now I do not work."

The other two exchanged meaningful glances.

"And, sir, how do you create an earthquake?", they asked.